Core Avionics & Industrial LLC (CoreAVI™) is the world’s leading supplier of “program ready” embedded graphics and video processors and COTS Hardware IP to mil-aero and high reliability embedded systems manufacturers.
- DO-178C certifiable graphics solutions
- 2D/3D temperature screened embedded graphics components
- COTS-D Safety Certifiable Hardware IP solutionsBuilding on the vast successful deployments of the AMD Radeon graphics processor family into the avionics market, CoreAVI is able to provide its customers with a turnkey “program ready” product and service offering that includes temperature-screened processors that can be certified to DO-254 for use in commercial and military aircraft, DO-178C certifiable graphics drivers for safety critical real-time operating systems, and long-term environmentally controlled storage of components to support the full 15-20 year product life cycle of typical mil-aero programs.
- CoreAVI provides temperature-screened high performance graphics components that include real time driver support for high reliability embedded computing applications. A worldwide provider of AMD Graphics Processor Units (GPUs) and System on a Chip (SOC) products, CoreAVI’s product line includes versions of the AMD Radeon™ E4690, E886 and E9171 graphics processors that are temperature-screened by CoreAVI.
CoreAVI has now expanded into the COTS hardware market, creating COTS-D (or COTS-Design) hardware IP. COTS-D is a revolutionary way to procure DO-254/DO-178 certifiable COTS products such as single board computers and graphics modules by purchasing hardware IP. Instead of procuring completed assemblies, COTS-D enables system integrators to procure turn key designs that they can build themselves in their own manufacturing facilities alongside their existing products, or through a Contract Manufacturer. With COTS-D, CoreAVI introduced a unique way for customers to reduce their risk, time to market, and overall costs.
These product offerings also include comprehensive customer support throughout the DO-254 and DO-178C certification process, including providing all certification artifacts required for regulatory approval by aviation agencies such as the FAA, EASA, and Transport Canada.
CoreAVI graphics software products are compatible with most real-time operating systems including those from DDC-I, Intel Wind River, Green Hills, Mentor Graphics, Lynx Software, QNX, and Sysgo, as well as several proprietary systems. The breadth and depth of CoreAVI’s product line allows system designers to select the correct level of performance, and the right features, for virtually any safe graphical application. As a result, CoreAVI has grown to serve 62 major avionics firms in 18 countries around the globe. CoreAVI is also bringing its successful avionics technology to high-speed rail, nuclear power and automotive graphics. As the technology and complexity underpinning these businesses increases, the need for safety-critical, real-time information displayed in an instantly readable graphical fashion increases as well. The integration of video and other sensor data with graphical content promises to further increase the need for safe display systems. To serve this need, CoreAVI has achieved ISO26262 product compliance and our developments are based on the functional safety principles of IEC61508.
For customers dealing with safety-critical systems, CoreAVI is the graphics partner of choice.
- ArgusCore SC OpenGL Graphics Drivers: http://www.coreavi.com/sites/default/files/coreavi_product_brief_-_arguscore_sc1_sc2_rev_a_1.pdf
- COTS-D Factsheet: http://www.coreavi.com/sites/default/files/coreavi_product_brief_-_cots-d_-_logo.pdf
- T1042 SBC: http://www.coreavi.com/sites/default/files/coreavi_product_brief_-_t1042_sbc.pdf
- E9171 Graphics Module: http://www.coreavi.com/sites/default/files/coreavi_product_brief_-_e9171.pdf
- 3U VPX E9171 Graphics Processor: http://www.coreavi.com/sites/default/files/coreavi_product_brief_-_3u_vpx_e9171_1.pdf